Cordia's client is seeking a Social Media Response Manager join our technically complex, multi-channel customer experience organization. We’re looking for someone who can build and scale an externally facing team of Social Media specialists focused on assisting with Member concerns and questions on public-facing forums. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategies for social media customer support, and building a team to respond to members on all public-facing platforms.
This role will report directly to the Director of Member Engagement and partner with various leadership within Member Support to deliver an exceptional member experience. You’ll need the ability to communicate effectively with senior executives and have a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Build and manage a high-performing customer-facing social media team
- Create an overall strategy for inbound social media efforts to help assist our members
- Define metrics to measure and track social media response efforts
- Manage responses to comments and member inquiries through the ID.me Support social media account
- Monitor member requests and feedback to drive insights for senior leadership
- Work cross functionally with departments including Marketing, Product, and Engineering
- 3+ years managing a customer-facing social media or community team
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience building social media customer-response strategies
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and evaluate customer needs
- Experience managing and coaching a team
- A passion and interest in joining a fast-paced and hands-on environment