Our client a privately-held, patient-focused healthcare software company with 500 employees is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their team. In this role, you will focus on writing, updating, and maintaining computer programs.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Review changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs.
- Translate requirements into code, process, and implementation strategies.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Write, analyze, review and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Develop database complex database queries with LINQ to SQL or with direct queries.
- Develop front-end multi-tenant applications with ReactJS
- Actively participate in spring planning and backlog grooming, provide estimates when needed.
- Perform code reviews with team members to promote quality and shared knowledge within the development framework.
- Compile and write do, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release, and operational support
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including code standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and object-oriented programming methodologies
- Experience working on complex queries, dynamic stored procedures, SQL views, functions, and triggers
- Proven effectiveness with debugging, root-cause analysis, and troubleshooting system and application issues
- Minimum of six (6) years of computer programming experience
- Solid understanding and hands-on professional experience with Visual Studio, ASP.NET/CORE 4.0, C#, ReactJS, and RDBMS/SQL.
- Strong knowledge of MVC 3 Architecture / Framework.
- Excellent logical thinking ability and SQL skills.
- Strong knowledge of APIs, web services, service-oriented design patterns as well as canonical data models
- Experience with API gateway and Rules Engine.