Cordia is actively seeking Payroll Manager
to support our clients in the DMV area. This is a unique opportunity to join a team with a great company culture and excellent professional support.
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
Payroll Manager Requirements:
- Manage and oversee all functions of payroll including processing time records, compiling payroll statistics, maintaining payroll control records, and calculating payrolls and tax returns.
- Direct, managing payroll staff with a focus on process improvement.
- Develop, prepare, and deliver as required various daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payroll related statistical reports for workman’s comp audits, internal financial reporting and tax filings.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- BS/BA/BBA Degree (flexible)
- 7+ years’ experience in managing payroll functions in multi-company operation
- Multi-state payroll required
- Strong exposure and experience with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- UltiPro payroll system expertise/exposure is highly preferred
- Proven experience with MS Office products required.
- Outstanding management capabilities and training
- Act professionally, team-minded, entrepreneurial and flexible
- Superior communication skills for all locations/operations
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.