Cordia is a unique career alternative for accountants. If you’re looking for career progression, the opportunity to work with executives and collaborate with talented people then Cordia Partners may be the right fit for you.
Cordia Partners is a 100-person outsourced general ledger accounting firm based in Northern Virginia focused on providing operational accounting support with a concentration of clients in the government contracting space. 95% of our work is done in our Tyson’s Corner location with minimal local travel to client sites. We do not perform audit or tax responsibilities.
We are seeking talented Senior Accountants with recent hands-on accounting experience utilizing Deltek Costpoint and or Unanet
. Competence with Costpoint and or Unanet is a requirement. The key skills the team is looking for are General Ledger, closing, and reconciliation experience. Applicant must be a US citizen. Highly competitive salary ($80K - $95K) with a great compensation package.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Assisting with monthly close processes
- Account reconciliations and follow through to resolve reconciled items
- Documentation of accounting processes and control reviews
- Preparation of monthly revenue recognition schedules
- Analysis of AR, sending monthly statements
- Supporting AP and Payroll
- Analysis of accounting data and financial report preparation
What’s in a name?
- Strong knowledge and understanding of basic GAAP accounting principles
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- A solid understanding of Deltek Costpoint or Unanet
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Cordia is a genus of flowering plants (family Boraginaceae) found worldwide, mostly in warmer regions. Cordia species are often pleasantly scented and have considerable use in cabinetmaking and general construction.