Don’t miss this great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the technology space! We are looking for a dynamic, direct hire
, Billing Operations Specialist
to join our client’s growing Finance team in Washington, DC
. Positions like this don’t last long- Apply Today!
Billing Operations Specialist Responsibilities
Billing Operations Specialist Qualifications
- Encode manual contracts and operate the system processes that generate over 90,000 invoices every month.
- Ensure data integrity across the system by participating in QA control process.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our software and service environment, including Salesforce Lightning, Oracle Fusion, Microsoft Navision, Third Party invoice presentment portals, and in-house Enterprise solutions.
- Track and measure critical data; review systems and reports for inconsistencies.
- Effectively balance small-scale projects and day-to-day operations.
- Partner with colleagues in Shared Services, Technology, and Sales teams to resolve issues and improve processes. Drive communication and change in a world-class organization!
- Contribute to and support integration of business processes and newly acquired companies.
- Maintain compliance with SOX regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance, or equivalent directly related experience.
- At least 2 years of billing operations or related experience in a large and dynamic corporate environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite with advanced MS Excel skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Mathematics and Communication.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze large data sets, tell its story, and present recommendations based on that analysis.
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion, Salesforce Lightning, MSSQL, MS Access, and MS Visio.
- An aptitude for learning new programs and technologies.
- Experience working with large ERP systems in an international corporate environment.