Cordia Resources is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist
for a stable and tenured organization that is currently a leader in the software/technology space. They are looking for a motivated accounts payable professional who is looking to grow long term and be a part of a stable and growth driven organization. They are located in McLean, VA (remote currently- with a hybrid environment in the fall)
AP Specialist Responsibilities:
- Enter and process invoices for all subsidiaries. Processing invoices includes matching to an appropriate Purchase Order.
AP Specialist Requirements:
- Reconcile vendor statements including running benefit reconciliations monthly.
- Maintain accurate billing, use and other indirect tax records for new and existing vendors. Produce Form 1099 reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners and suppliers to resolve invoice discrepancies, POs and other AP matters.
- Process employee expense reimbursement process (both manual and automated) and administer the expense policy.
- Issue check and process electronic funds payments as needed, including credit memos and refund requests. Responsible for ensuring timely payment of critical invoices, which includes tracking, use of checklists and helping business owners request invoices and purchase orders.
- 4+ years of accounts payable experience
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint required
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills
- Strong analytical skills along with good judgment
- Detail oriented, ability to meet deadlines, and prioritize