We currently seeking applications for a full-time Senior Deep Learning Engineer. Deep Learning is a key component in how our autonomous systems perceive the world. Deep Learning perception plays a critical role in smoothly driving our vehicles in a variety of applications, including on-road mixed traffic and off-road autonomous applications. We are looking for a Deep Learning specialist to implement, tune, and test novel algorithms to enhance components such as segmentation, object classification, terrain classification, clustering, and tracking. You will also work closely with others to build the next-generation of autonomous sensing algorithms.
- Develop novel and efficient real time solutions for a wide variety of perception tasks.
- Research and apply deep learning to detection and perception challenges
- Understand new perception challenges by analyzing the real world data collected on our vehicle fleet.
- Creatively and collaboratively build deep learning models that can predict the future behavior of other road users in real-time
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in computer science, robotics, or related field, or with equivalent industrial experience
- 2+ years of similar academic and/or professional working experience
- Software development experience in C++ and python
- Experience with at least one existing deep learning frameworks like Pytorch, Tensorflow, Caffe or other relevant machine learning libraries.
- Knowledge of deep learning topics such as detection, segmentation, pose estimation, and spatio- temporal analysis.
- Relevant publications in conferences is a bonus.
- Experience in applying deep learning on autonomous vehicles.
- Experience in traditional ML methods (eg, regression, decision trees, and kernel methods) and strong knowledge of optimization.