Our active, large, and privately held client in the DC Metro Area is looking to add an Accounts Payable Manager to join their dynamic team.
Salary: $90,000 - $105,000
Accounts Payable Manager Responsibilities
• Manage the centralized Accounts Payable department for a $200M environmental consulting firm.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of 900 invoices and 500 check/ACH payments per week.
• Required to come to the office for several hours 2 days/week during COVID and perhaps additional day(s) when the office re-opens.
• Manage the company credit card program.
• Oversee employee expense reimbursement processing.
• Fulfill year-end 1099 IRS distribution and reporting requirements.
• Participate in the year-end financial audit and indirect rate audit.
• Contribute to process improvements and company initiatives.
Accounts Payable ManagerPreferred Experience
• 5+ years managing a high-volume Accounts Payable department.
• Previous Supervisory experience necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High School Diploma or GED required.
• Experience with Deltek Vision is strongly preferred.