Actively seeking an energetic and motivated Recruiter to join a dynamic and growing team! The Recruiter is accountable for the recruitment and hiring of highly qualified personnel. Primary responsibilities include consulting and planning with hiring managers for current and future openings, sourcing and screening applicants and ensuring operational efficiency.
|Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day recruitment activities for a variety of positions across company service lines.
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with hiring managers about current and upcoming staffing needs.
- Advertise open requisitions on company careers page, state job banks, and relevant job boards.
- Review candidate applications to confirm they meet requisition requirements.
- Actively source candidates using available recruitment resources, request and manage employee referrals, and utilize other innovative outreach for candidate identification.
- Conduct candidate phone screens, identifying appropriateness of candidate knowledge, skills, and experience relative to position requirements.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers and other required parties.
- Prepare, extend, and negotiate offer packages with selected candidates and initiate background checks.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and ensure that applicants are dispositioned and moved through the candidate workflow timely and accurately.
- Create and maintain an active pipeline of candidates for regularly sourced positions.
- Provide weekly status reports about open requisitions and recruiting activities to leadership.
- Prepare reports of key performance metrics for talent acquisition and staffing, including ad hoc reports.
- Research recruitment best practices and recommend process enhancements to improve efficiency and candidate experience.
- Maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations. Enforce employment policies and practices with hiring managers and conduct training.
- Participate in job fairs, outreach events, and other recruiting events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Basic Qualifications/Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five (5) years’ recruiting experience.
- Prior work experience recruiting for a government consulting firm.
- Must have experience using an ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and a wide range of job boards and sourcing avenues.
- Excellent and effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Familiarity with employment law policies and practices.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and effectively manage time and tasks in a fast-paced work environment with changing/competing priorities.
- Ability to perform roles and responsibilities.
- Experience using JazzHR ATS.
- Knowledge of OFCCP.