One of our clients a news, data, and analytics company is looking to add a Data Analyst to the Commercial Analytics team. They are responsible for driving analytics throughout the organization to improve products, engage better with customers, create greater efficiencies, and drive new businesses by providing data insights. Their data captures the who, what, when, where and why of how our company goes to market. Senior business leaders rely on our work every day to make strategic decisions.
What You Will Do:
- Work with senior business stakeholders to break down business problems and design analytics solutions
- Weave together data from many different sources to create data sets for reporting and analysis
- Develop automated solutions to replace manual data processes
- Refine and enhance reporting data models
You'll Need to Have:
- 3 years of hands-on development experience with SQL and an ETL tool. Alteryx is preferred, but any similar tool can be considered.
- Bachelors degree in a financial or technical field, or equivalent work experience.