We are looking for a bright and passionate Full Stack Engineer to be a founding member of our new Digital Squad. Do you have a passion for creating compelling and meaningful digital experiences? Are you a champion for the best customer experience? Are you a creative problem-solver and communicator? Do you want to help lead the transformation of a company and an industry? If you’re a resounding yes, we want to talk to you.
The Full Stack Engineer will understand the needs of various stakeholders and translate them into clean, scalable, easy-to-maintain code. This team member will be advocating for the implementation & utilization of best practices, and by approaching complex and/or difficult situations with a positive, solutions-driven mindset. You’ll work on everything from customer-facing web applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, to back-end C# based systems.
You’ll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: node.js, C#, Java, AngularJS, React, Python, REST, JSON, XML, HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, and AWS cloud infrastructure to name a few.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build web applications using the latest web technologies, specifically React and Redux
- Work within a small team, collaborating with your colleagues to conceptualize, build and ship impactful features
- Approach development from the perspective of the end-user and consistently look to identify areas where the customer experience can be improved
- Mentor, educate and support those around you, as well as other web developers within the company
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full stack of development tools and technologies
- Continuously improving software engineering practices
- Building business capabilities on the cloud with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working on application programming interfaces and building out microservices
- Providing enhancements and support to current web services
- Encouraging innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- 4+ years of experience with Full Stack Development
- 3+ years of AWS Experience.
- 2+ years of devops experience in Azure.
- 3+ years of experience with in Node JS AND/OR Python 3+
- 2+ years of experience with React.js, HTML, CSS and Web APIs
- 4+ years of experience working with cross-functional business and technology teams
- Experience and passion for building complex, performant, responsive, accessible, and beautiful web experiences that are well-tested, documented, and monitored