Cordia Resources is currently seeking a Billing Manager
for an opportunity with our client in the software industry. The successful candidate will have at least five (5) years of large-scale corporate billing experience and will be able to start a contract position immediately. Telecommunications or technology industry experience is helpful.
Our client, a growing software/cloud company, is looking for a Billing Consultant for a temp-to-perm assignment. They will perform work relating to the upkeep of the billing platform. Work involves the creation and sending of company invoices, entering and reviewing of credit memo requests, answering questions concerning the invoices, as well as other reporting and administrative tasks. The ability to read, understand manage billing information is crucial.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Daily upkeep of billing platform
- Read and manage billing information from multiple sources
- Assist with billing information transfer
- Handle ACH transfer and related tasks
- Read and understand contracts
- Enter credit memo requests and perform initial reviews.
- Respond to and resolve customer billing questions.
- Report on Billing Ticketing queue volume for requests such as ETL invoices, invoice structure changes, escalations, etc.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer contact information for invoicing purposes.
- Assist with Contract accuracy and upkeep.
- Five or more (5+) years or large corporate billing experience
- Ability to read and understand contracts
- Experience with ACH payments
- Experience in either telecom, technology or software industries
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Netsuite a plus
- Should be a quick learner and be ready for challenges
- Be able to function and excel in fast-growth, hands-on corporate environment
Salary for this based on experience.