Great opportunity for a direct hire, Senior Financial Analyst position with a fast growing Fintech/SaaS company in Washington DC! (Remote through April 2022 and then very limited in office if that is the preference) Integral position working closely with a team of 3 and reporting into a fantastic Director of FP&A. Position open due to growth. Very Competitive salary + Bonus + great benefits (Healthcare ~100% subsidized, 9% 401K Match) and fantastic culture. Washington DC metro candidates preferred, but out of state can be considered.(travel to office once a quarter)
Company and Position overview
Position: Senior Financial Analyst
- Industry-Fintech SaaS company
- Reports into great Director of FP&A
- They have been on a 5 year growth trajectory with much more slated to be coming soon.
- Incredible benefits: 9% 401k contribution Some of the best medical plans out there.
- Amazing opportunity for someone to learn and grow.
Location: Candidates that live in or around Washington D.C. are highly preferred, but remote work is an option
Senior Financial Analyst to become a member of the Finance team and will report to the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis. This person will apply their technical expertise, leadership skills, and collaborative mindset to deliver business intelligence to leaders across the company. The ideal candidate has experience in an FP&A environment, can derive actionable results through analytics, and has great communication skills. If you are self-motivated and enjoy working in a collaborative environment, you’ll be a great fit. Position is 100% remote through 2021, with possibly a limited office presence required in 2022.
Qualifications/ Preferred Experience:
- Lead financial planning and analysis support for multiple business departments - monthly reporting, variance analysis and explanations, KPIs and ad hoc requests
- Acts as a trusted adviser to internal business partners to understand their goals and objectives each month
- Ability to perform complex data and financial analysis with limited guidance and present in a clear and concise manner
- Analyze monthly actuals and compare against the Budget/Forecast and work with department heads to understand and explain the variances
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and reporting skills
- Support ad hoc assignments that support our business growth
- 5-7 years of financial analysis experience, particularly in an FP&A environment
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of GAAP principles
- Comfort and experience with working in a startup growing organization, multi-tasking, learning quickly, problem-solving and rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Ability to work well with a wide array of stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to work effectively under critical time deadlines
- Experience with Adaptive, Salesforce, and Intacct preferred
- SaaS & Fintech experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Finance or other related fields.
- MBA or relative master’s degree preferred