Great opportunity for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) in Northern Virginia offering Remote work! For this direct hire position, with a Private Equity Backed $1B+ firm, you will be responsible for the: Collaboration with functional business owners and departments to summarize the “story behind the numbers” for variance reporting, proven track record of driving business process improvement, creation of overall company Annual Operating Plan (AOP), consolidate financial information and provide inputs to parent company. Our client offers fantastic benefits, has amazing leadership, and extremely flexible working arrangements. This kind of opportunity won’t last long. Apply today!
High level Company and Notes:
- $1.2B firm and growing
- Position is open due to growth. Preference is to have someone from a medium to large company. as they will have the depth of knowledge needed to function in this position.
- Industry agnostic
- Reports into VP of Finance-Awesome leader
- Company has a lot of growth opportunity and less bureaucracy than bigger firms.
We are looking for a Manager, FP&A to own corporate reporting.
Corporate FP&A responsibilities inclusive of, but not limited to: Collaborate with functional business owners and departments to summarize the “story behind the numbers” for variance reporting, proven track record of driving business process improvement, creation of overall company Annual Operating Plan (AOP), consolidate financial information and provide inputs to parent company. Work with the finance team to leverage systems and tools to improve processes.
- 7+ years’ experience and government contracting is nice to have but not required-open to industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in FP&A
- Preference is to have experience with a publicly traded company
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and dedication to the mission of firm.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills, and comfortable with presenting to executive leadership
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven culture
- Experience working with cross functional teams to drive efficiencies and improve processes
- Deltek Costpoint
- Salesforce a plus
- Expert level Excel functionality (power query, pivot tables, macros)