Check out this amazing Billing Analyst
opportunity with a well-established, multinational healthcare company! Message me for more information.
Remote - Tysons, VA
Contract - 3+ months
Prior experience using Deltek Costpoint, Deltek T&E, and T&M is required
- Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Verifying with other departments that orders have been fulfilled.
- Preparing, issuing, and sending invoices.
- Reviewing invoices to ensure billing accuracy.
- Reviewing sales sheets to ensure the billing of all sales.
- Reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving any discrepancies.
- Communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications.
- Ensuring clients' billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements.
- Maintaining updated records of accounts receivable.
- Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines.
- Prior experience using Deltek Costpoint, Deltek T&E, and T&M is required
- Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a billing analyst or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data entry, and accounting software programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize.