Cordia Resources is partnered with a $7B privately-held technology company who is seeking a Contract Administrator
to join their team on a 2+ month project basis. Details Below - Apply Today!
$35.00 - 45.00/hour
Position Location: On-Site
- Herndon, VA
Contract (2+ months)
Prior experience examining high volume dispositions is highly preferred!
Contract Administrator Responsibilities:
- Examine high-volume of dispositions
- Maintain physical records of all contractual activity in an organized manner
- Track contract performance and deliverables
- Prepare contracts for closeout
- Develop and maintain files in accordance with government regulations and company policies
Contract Administrator Requirements:
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Exemplifies knowledge of contract law, accounting principles and finance
- Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts
- Has previous experience in customer service and strong communication skills
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem solving abilities
- Should exhibit strong organizational and time management abilities
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.