Check out this amazing Recruiting Coordinator
opportunity to partner with a local communications company on a contract-to-hire basis!
$25.00 - $30.00/hour
Hybrid - Arlington, VA
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the Talent Acquisition and HR department.
- Post job openings on company sites (internal and external).
- Ensure postings are clear, up-to-date, relevant, and accurate.
- Assist Talent Acquisition team with intake calls.
- Help document hiring manager requirements and assist in onboarding documents and plans, as necessary.
- Perform initial phone screens, as required.
- Review applicant / candidate emails, resumes, or other documentation.
- Maintain accurate and up to date recruitment files, documents, and digital records.
- Assist with the candidate experience to include interview coordination, communication with vendors, candidates, and onboarding.
- Provide clerical support including drafting offer letters and scheduling interview and/or meetings.
- Assists with New Hire Orientation including reviewing and processing I-9’s, presenting benefits (as needed),
- Assists with planning and execution of annual projects or reporting metrics such as hiring reporting, EEO-1 reporting, diversity metrics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least two years related experience in Talent Acquisition, either as an in-house or external recruiter, preferred.
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now and/or Greenhouse ATS
- Experience with LinkedIn, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to exercise and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.