Cordia Resources is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager for a DC based organization. This is a new opening and will focus on full cycle recruiting, implementation of recruiting processes and strategy support. This is a critical role, and will support extreme growth for the company.
You are a good fit if you have had progressively more responsible roles in talent acquisition, ideally in a professional services environment
Salary: 85,000-100,000k (depending on experience)
Schedule:In this role, you will be working a flexible 3/2 (office/remote) hybrid schedule in DC.
- Partner with Director of Human Resources to formulate and execute a recruiting strategy to meet growth and diversity goals
- Coordinate interviewing and hiring processes, source qualified candidates via LinkedIn and other job sites, databases, networking etc., select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams
- Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods (e.g. structured interviews, behavioral interviews)
- Support employee and manager growth, and establish best practices through trainings, and education
- Help establish connections with professional groups, communities and other organization
- Build hiring materials and write job descriptions, ads, and social media
- Develop a deep understanding of the business to successfully execute complex sourcing strategies
- Maintain accurate records utilizing applicant tracking system, and perform analysis related to hiring and employment trends
- Partner with the Director of HR to hire and onboard exceptional talent
- Facilitate the onboarding and offboarding processes, provide guidance and training on operational and employment related policies and procedures
- Assist in the planning and execution of team-wide initiatives to deepen and further companies commitment to offering an inclusive, equitable, and best-in-class corporate culture
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of talent acquisition and HR support experience
- Proven success as a recruiter, including hands-on experience in the entire recruitment life cycle, tracking, analyzing and reporting on recruiting, hiring, and diversity related metrics and goals
- Familiarity with recruiting and HRIS software (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Professional services, research or government affairs industry hiring experience is a plus
As a condition of employment, all new hires must be fully vaccinated by their start date, and have obtained a booster shot no later than their eligibility or thirty days from hire (if eligible).