Check out this amazing Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist
opportunity to partner with an exceptional leader in healthcare on a contract basis. Details Below - Apply Today!
Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist
Hybrid - Herndon, VA
Prior experience using Lawson is required!
Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage accounts payable using accounting software and other programs
- Handle accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Analyze workflow processes
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensure bills and payroll are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Process due invoices for payments
- Compare purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Process transactions and perform accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts
Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist Qualifications:
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelors Degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of accounts payable specialist experience
- Basic data entry skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.