Cordia is partnered with a multinational tech company who is seeking an Accounting Manager
to join their team on a contract basis! This is a unique opportunity to join a team with a great company culture and excellent professional support. If you are an independent self-starter, have strong accounting skills, and are passionate about what you do, this is an ideal position. Details below.
Hybrid - Tysons Corner, VA
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Setup and maintain customer contract data, funding, job codes, task orders, etc.
- Oversee GovCon billing function
- Ensure compliance with internal controls over general ledger functions and lead ongoing transformation efforts to improve financial systems and related processes throughout the company
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations with schedules that support account balances
- Maintain cost pool structures, rates, and review quarterly
- Ensure the Company adheres to all relevant standards and principles including General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), FAR, and statutory accounting regulations
- Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reporting as needed or requested
- Work directly with external auditors to facilitate annual audit requirements
- Support due diligence and integration efforts
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 6-8 years of General Ledger Accounting in the government contracting industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- You are a self-starter, team player, problem solver, and possess a high degree of integrity
- Costpoint highly preferred
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.