Audio Visual Technician
Silver Spring, MD (100% on-site)
$45,000 - $75,000
Cordia is supporting a fast-growing government contractor who has just landed a 5-year contract, and we're looking for talented Audio-Visual Technicians
to join their team and help us deliver exceptional support.
Education and Certification:
- Specialized in Post-production (video editing, audio and color correction, on-screen graphics)
- Operates equipment and coordinates the integration of video production and graphic design technology.
- Coordinating, scheduling, and handling logistics for interviews, contributor meetings, and editorial reviews
- Serving as primary point person for video post-production guidelines and ensuring the consistency of all video projects
- Perform the installation, adjustment, and operation of audio-visual equipment such as cameras, lights, video conference systems, audio, and microphones for client events
- Plan all aspects of video production through computer and audio-visual equipment.
- Provide audio visual training to clients and other audio-visual technicians.
- Cross-train backup technicians.
- Report to the Sr. A/V Conference Room Coordinator/Lead Conference Room Coordinator and Operations Manager in all aspects of their operations.
- Evaluates equipment specifications and requests, makes recommendations to Sr. A/V Conference Room Coordinator/Lead Conference Room Coordinator and Operations Manager on new equipment and maintenance requests
- Works on assigned tasks from the Sr. A/V Conference Room Coordinator/Lead Conference Room Coordinator and Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field, or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Audio Visual Technician (AVT) certification or willingness to obtain