Cordia is partnered with a $1M American aerospace trade association who is seeking a Membership Accountant
to join their team on a 6-12 month contract basis. Details Below!
Hybrid - Arlington, VA
$25.00 - $35.00/hour
Contract (6-12 months)
Membership Accounting and Account Maintenance
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Member outreach to ensure all contacts within CRM are up to date ahead of annual billing cycle.
- Proactively monitor and contact members with outstanding dues balances.
- Inform Membership team and update CRM with collections activity.
- Respond to member inquiries on a timely basis.
- Gather annual aerospace and defense sales data from members including those out of cycle (voted during ExCom meeting or other) to update CRM.
- Generate annual membership invoices and all other out of cycle or manual invoices as needed for the client and its subsidiaries.
- Recalculate dues invoices generated by CRM to ensure accuracy of amount billed.
- Maintain AR and collections reporting including reconciliation back to Accounting and Membership.
- Troubleshoot billing issues by reviewing accounts, communicating issues/resolutions to Membership and Accounting teams, as needed. Ensure issues are resolve to member’s satisfaction.
- Works closely with the Membership team in a collaborative effort to assist with enrolling new members and updating CRM with changes to contacts and sales.
- Report issues with CRM database to CRM consultants and/or Accounting team as needed.
- Maintain membership and accounting files in compliance with client retention requirements.
- Maintain membership accounting policies and procedures manual.
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.