Cordia is partnered with a $50M automotive company who is seeking a Billing Specialist
to join their team on a contract to hire basis. Details below!
$24.00 - $30.00/hour
Contract to Hire
Strong background using Excel is required!
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- Perform quality control checks to verify correct billing setup as well as accuracy of information entered in billing system.
- Understand the basic contract document(s) as it relates to billing and revenue.
- Billing and controlling the invoicing process to ensure timely and accurate invoicing. Ensure invoices are in compliance with appropriate contracts, guidelines, and regulations.
- Remit invoices to customers based on submission instructions (WAWF, IPP, other website, email, etc).
- Reconcile billings, revenue, and unbilled amounts on a monthly basis.
- Perform collection activity and resolution of outstanding invoices for past due accounts.
- Coordinate with Contracts on contract closeouts and prepare contract closeout invoices.
- Assist in any internal or external audits as needed.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- 4-5 Years’ experience with Billing in Deltek Costpoint (preferably some experience with version 7.1)
- Government contracts industry
- Understanding of T&M, FP, and Cost Plus billing a must
- SOX compliance
- Excel (Pivot/Vlookup)
- Invoice submission websites-WAWF/IPP
- Experience with Cognos
- Deltek TE
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.