Cordia Resources is engaged in multiple opportunities for Staff Accountants to join our outstanding, hospitality client in the Dulles Corridor. Our client is approximately 500M in Revenues and is seeking quality Staff Accountants to join their growing corporate accounting team! These roles are in a quality of life working environment with very little overtime.
Base Salary for these opportunities range in the $60k-$70k range depending on experience. This is a great opportunity for a public or corporate accountant to gain outstanding accounting knowledge and experience with excellent personal career growth potential and outstanding benefits.
· Responsible for delivering accurate accounting services to the company
· Review g/l and bank account reconciliations and ensure timeliness in financial reporting
· Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports
· Research and provide accounting/financial questions by researching and interpreting data
· Work with Accounts payable and purchasing to resolve any financial issues
· Assist during the closing process and review balance sheet entries
· Prepare and review journal entries and supporting documentation for multiple entities
· Assist with Financial Audits
· Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time - quite often on short
· Renew all company business licenses and apply for all licenses and permits to support company growth
· Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
· 1-3 years of experience, hospitality experience preferred
· Knowledge of Accounting principles
· CPA or parts of exam completed a plus
**Excellent benefits package including PTO, Medical, Dental, vision insurance, pet and other insurance programs. Tuition reimbursement, 401K with employer match plus numerous discounts for events, shows, movies and many restaurants.
For immediate consideration, please reach out directly to email@example.com with your MS Word version of your resume.
Cordia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.