Cordia Resources is currently working with a Government Contractor (Defense and Space Manufacturing), based in Northern Virginia who is seeking a Contracts Program & Financial Management Analyst. Candidates must have Unanet and Government Contracting experience. Compensation is in the range of $120k-$130k based on experience. This is a 100% remote if candidates live in the DC Metro area role.
Position: Contracts Program & Financial Management Analyst
Industry: Government Contracting - Defense and Space Manufacturing
Report to: Contracts Manager
Work Schedule: 100% Remote if candidates live in the DC Metro area
Duration: Full time, permanent, direct hire
Software: Unanet (required)
Interview Process: Video interviews
Potential Start Date: ASAP
- Track task orders, draft subcontract modifications, review invoices, and perform financial management responsibilities with regards to contract funding.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets, as required.
- Create accurate contract and subcontract financial status reports as required (i.e., remaining funds, Other Direct Costs (ODCs), budget to actual, cost estimates, Estimate-at-Completion (EAC), cost projections, budgeting, forecasting, burn rates, and project management documentation.)
- Monitor subcontractor performance, as required.
- Maintain detailed contract files consisting of the original contract(s), all correspondence, modifications, expenditures (invoices), and funding.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status.
- Assign staff to Projects in Unanet.
- Create, update and maintain People plans and Expense plans in Unanet.
- Assist the Contracts Manager with monthly contract deliverables.
- Attend bi-monthly Headquarters meetings facilitated by the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Ensure compliance in accordance with contract requirements and rules and regulations.
- Draft contract close-out documentation, as required.
- Ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- Individual must show initiative as a self-starter with the ability to handle timeline pressures while maintaining efficiency and accuracy.
- Basic understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Proficient in UNANET (timesheet database) and MS Office Suite applications.
- Ability to ask clarifying questions to understand scope (check for understanding) on required tasks.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to sustain relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills are a must with the ability to multi-task on a daily basis in a fast-paced environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a business-related career field or equivalent work experience of three to four years.