Amazing opportunity for a Director of Contracts/Senior Manager of Contracts
to join an ultra-fast growing and successful SaaS/Software firm in Arlington, VA. Need someone who can draft and negotiate SaaS software company contracts
. Rare opportunity to be an integral part of the firm and continue to develop and standardize the Contracts department and processes for the future. Our client has 50% Commercial Contracts and 50% Government Contracts. Well funded venture backed, and extremely collaborative leadership and team environment! Compensation package includes generous base, + 20% bonus and equity. Remote capability though 2021 and then hybrid situation thereafter.
What You Bring Along:
- Managing the Contract lifecycle, including but not limited to draft, modification, execution, amendments and renewal of Contracts
- Preparation and review of all contract documentation, including master agreements, statements of work, renewals, amendments, etc. with the appropriate vendor(s)
- Negotiation of legal terms and review of scopes of work with a goal of quality assurance
- Dissemination of contract documents to the appropriate parties, externally and internally
- Maintenance of a centralized file, storage, and documentation system for all contract-related material
- Updates of contract templates and generation of exhibits
- Reconciliation of discrepancies related to contract invoices with Accounts Payable.
- 10+ years of contracts negotiation experience (software vendor and federal government contracts preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- The ability to liaise with senior level executives and customers.
- The ability to manage a large number of highly diverse contracts.
- Exceptional time management skills, strong attention to detail
- Motivation and drive to grow with the company