Cordia is actively seeking Accounts Payable Lead
to support our clients in the DMV area. This is a unique opportunity to join a team with a great company culture and excellent professional support.
Accounts Payable Lead Responsibilities:
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Leads and directs the work of the accounts payable team and serve as the contact person for all issues related to the Account Payable.
- Maintain AP system accurately and completely within the software including the efficient and complete maintenance of vendor files on an ongoing basis. Verify and maintain information, files, and journals.
- Provide accounting research and analysis for certain accounts of the general ledger.
- Conduct research and analysis on invoice payment and delay issues related to receiving invoices or other items.
- Support the monthly reconciliation and analysis of the sub-ledger AP system and the associated general ledger balances.
- Maintain and improve the use of the P-card online system and ensure compliance of all cardholders.
- Prepare all required AP reports, such as, weekly AP aging, Check run, 1099 tax reporting, and other.
- Prioritize daily and weekly work assignment to ensure compliance with departmental schedules, mandated reporting requirements, and good business practices.
- Participate in annual budget process primarily related to cash distributions and management fees.
- Forecast and analyze monthly cash requirements.
- Prepare all 1099 forms and review all related documents to ensure all items are accounted for and reported properly and timely.
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.