Cordia Resources is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our rapidly growing, Washington DC consulting practice.
Cordia Resources is a consulting search firm that specializes in Accounting and Finance throughout the DC/metro area. With a portfolio of 300+ clients, Cordia Resources has deep local relationships with top clients throughout VA, DC and MD.
Why work with Cordia Resources?
We offer best-in-class Consultant Care, total confidentiality, access to exclusive job opportunities within our extensive local networks, and integrated solutions by a team of seasoned staffing experts.
Our expert recruiting and staffing solutions support business growth in the commercial and not-for-profit markets, government contracting, technology, professional services, hospitality, real estate and many other industries.
If you are seeking to partner with a fast growth locally owned recruiting organization, please apply today and grow with CORDIA!.
- Performing monthly management financial reporting
- End close and financial reporting
- Review internal monthly financial statements
- Streamline the financial reporting process
- Prepare the financial reporting for external audit
- Perform all ad hoc financial reporting requests
- Perform monthly accounting analysis and reporting
- Perform general accounting and financial reporting functions for management and external reporting needs
- Ensure financial recordkeeping and reporting
- Ensure accurate reporting of financial information
- Improve financial reporting schedules and documentation
- Prepare internal monthly financial reports
- Prepare monthly/quarterly balance sheet analysis
- Support various areas of external reporting, including financial reporting to support debt offerings and quarterly external financial statements
- Prepare monthly management reporting packages
- Use general ledger accounting and reporting software to prepare monthly financial statements and other management reports
- Develop and/or update monthly reporting schedules for financial reporting and internal use
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and preparing annual financial statements
- Prepare financial data within quarterly and annual statutory financial statement filings