Fantastic opportunity for a Project Accounting Manager
in Arlington, VA
. For this full-time
Project Accounting Manager leadership position, you will be mainly responsible for managing the project accounting set-up, cost reporting processes, and the accounts receivable process, which includes revenue, unbilled, billings, collections, financial reporting of projects, and updating systems for funding and other modifications; overseeing accounts receivable processes; overseeing financial analysis and reporting for projects.
Project Accounting Manager Requirements:
- In depth knowledge and understanding of government billing requirements such as ACRNs, WAWF, etc. (should have actual billing experience on his/her resume and not just oversee the department in a review capacity only)
- Recent and in-depth “hands on” working knowledge of Deltek’s Costpoint financial software including knowledge of their Cognos reporting tool.
- Management and interpersonal skills (currently or recently supervised a minimum of 3 employees) – you know how to manage a great team.
- Degree in accounting or business/finance related is a must
- Must be clearable or have a clearance
- Great opportunities to advance within the organization.
- Very stable culture- impactful workplace
- Incredible benefits- some of the best in the area, PTO retirement, etc.