Our client is an industry leading consulting firm with their Government Contracting division located in NoVA. This firm is looking to hire immediately for a Project Accounting Specialist will support the Project Accounting function within the Controllership organization. You will be responsible for reading and understanding client contracts and appropriately setting up contracts in Deltek Costpoint system. This role will also work closely to coordinate with Project managers and other stakeholders to ensure agreement on key contract terms and conditions for Project setup.
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
- Must have 2 or more years of experience reading and interpreting government contracts (FFP, T&M, and Cost Type)
- Must have 1+ years of Deltek Costpoint, providing project setup/accounting support in a U.S. Federal government contractor environment
- Position requires strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management
- US Citizenship required