Large locally based Government Contractor with office in Chantilly seeks a Deltek Time Labor Processing Sr. Analyst.
This person will be responsible for processing labor using Deltek Time and Expense and Costpoint for more than 9,000 employees. This person will prepare labor processing reconciliations between Deltek T&E and Costpoint and will support both internal and external audits. This person will be required to run various data patrols and analyze/present meaningful data using Excel. Our client is looking to direct hire immediately.
- Execute the bi-monthly processing of time to include current and prior period timesheet adjustments in Deltek T&E and Costpoint for over 9,000 employees.
- Support management of leave balances through updates to leave accruals, payouts and transfers.
- Initiate employee setup in Deltek T&E to enable Time and Expense reporting.
- Coordinate across team members and various internal departments to address time administration, labor processing, and payroll matters.
- Provide support and supervision to Time Admin/Labor Processing Analyst/Associates.
- Prepare post labor processing reconciliation of Deltek T&E and Costpoint.
- Support audits of timekeeping system as requested.
- Process labor distributions to support adjustments made directly in Deltek Costpoint.
- Run various data patrols to ensure compliance and data integrity.
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 additional years of payroll or accounting experience
- 2 years of Deltek Time and Expense and Costpoint experience
- Must have 2 years exp. supporting time/payroll processing using Deltek T&E and Costpoint
- Requires strong written and verbal communicate skills with employees at all levels
- Must have a high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Must be a US Citizen