Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting, staffing, and executive search firm specializing in placing accounting, finance, human resources and contract administration professionals throughout the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Due to increased business needs, we are currently looking to add an Account Manager to our team. This person should have proven staffing experience performing both recruiting and client management.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Support full desk responsibilities including sourcing, screening, and meeting with virtually or in person
- Work directly with clients on temporary positions discussing their interim needs and setting expectations with clients in terms of delivery
- Communicating with the recruiting team on new temporary positions including job requirements, length of assignment, location, and associated bill rate
- Perform matching with candidates and open temporary positions to find the best fits
- Coordinating with clients and candidates in terms of phone screens, in-person interviews, and additional logistics
- Initiate and ensure compliance details for both clients and candidates is completed.
- Provide proper on-boarding communication and hand off to the Account Executive for a successful start of chose candidates.
Account Manage Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in related field (Business, Communications, Human Resources Management)
- At least five years’ experience in the staffing industry primarily focused on temporary search delivery
- Proven experience performing full cycle recruiting of temporary candidates
- Client management experience with temporary placement searches
- High value communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of professional competence
- Positive, team focused attitude
If this sounds like you, please apply here with an up-to-date resume!