Our client is a “Best Place to Work” Financial Service company
, located in the Tysons Corner area. The company is seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst,
with the ideal candidate having 5+ years of technical financial reporting experience (modeling), CPA, and experience with Tableau software (Hyperion preferred).
This role offers exceptional benefits
and a compensation package around $75-100k and 25%+ bonus
, depending on experience.
- Analyze information for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial, compliance and internal reports
- Help lead the analysis of highly complex transactions to determine proper disclosure in the financial statements
- Organize large volumes of data to create deep analysis and trend reports
- Monitor accounting guidance and policies to ensure that the Company is compliant with applicable reporting standards and recommend changes as necessary
- Prepare ad hoc and required industry and regulatory reports, including audit inquires in compliance with internal and external regulations
- Serve as a subject matter expert to address and resolve audit questions and findings identified by internal and external auditors
- Prepare/collaborate on presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or other business field
- CPA required
- 5+ years of progressive responsibility within corporate financial reporting areas
- Demonstrated technical modeling experience
- Tableau software and Hyperion Essabse for data visualization and querying
- Advanced skill collaborating with various external/internal technical and/or functional contacts
- Expert skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines