Our client is one of the DC area’s leading government contractors. This firm is looking to add an experience Senior Financial Analyst with industry experience to oversee the F,P&A function for a LOB. This role has high visibility internally and reports to the Director FP&A and interfaces with the CFO. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, benefits and is looking to move forward quickly.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
• Reconcile and prepare weekly bookings reports and prepare monthly backlog analysis
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly variance analysis reporting.
• Prepare Monthly Reporting Presentations for senior management.
• Upload Actual and Forecast data into Hyperion; reconcile and resolve variances
• Prepare Draft Annual Forward Pricing Rate Proposal (FPRP) Excel models
• Plan, Consolidate, Prepare and assist with analyzing the 5-year Financial Plan
• Respond to ad-hoc Corporate data calls
• Consolidate, Prepare Monthly Forecast and Load forecast monthly into Hyperion
• Assist in Monthly Close Process as required
• Assist with various ad hoc projects/duties as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics
• 5+ years directly related experience in financial planning, reporting & analysis including a working knowledge of applicable government regulations
• Strong financial modeling skills using Excel
• Understanding of annual budgeting process Forward Pricing Rate Proposals
• Must be a self-starter, work independently and have a meticulous attention to detail
• Proficient at MS Office suite of software (including MS PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of Costpoint and Cognos
• Able to work in deadline-driven environment
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org