Cordia Partners, an outsourced accounting and consulting firm in Vienna, VA
, is seeking a Staff Accountant
to join its practice to provide accounting support to a wide variety of clients in the non-profit and government contracting industries. We are looking for a talented accountant with hands-on accounting experience who learns quickly in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of basic GAAP accounting principles. Applicant must be a US citizen. Highly competitive salary and total compensation package.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Assisting with monthly close processes
- Account reconciliations and follow through to resolve reconciled items
- Documentation of accounting processes and control reviews
- Preparation of monthly revenue recognition schedules
- Analysis of AR, sending monthly statements
- Supporting AP and Payroll
- Analysis of accounting data and financial report preparation
About Cordia Partners
- Strong knowledge and understanding of basic GAAP accounting principles
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- A solid understanding of MS office – intermediate Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Cordia is a unique career alternative for accountants. If audit and tax do not interest you, and you are looking for more than a single company experience, Cordia’s managed client services may be the right fit for you.
Cordia Partners was recognized as one of the Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies by the Washington Business Journal in 2020. Our entrepreneurial mindset and our C.A.R.E.S. core values drive our efforts and initiatives to help our clients achieve financial profitability and our employees to further their career goals. We are looking for dynamic individuals who enjoy serving clients and are team players.