Our established and growing Government Contracting client seeks an Accounts Payable Manager with Deltek Costpoint experience
in Reston, VA. (Remote for the majority with occasional in office for check runs)
to oversee all processes and procedures related to the Accounts Payable function. Position is open due to growth! Apply today!
Position Description and Qualifications:
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Supervise, mentor, and train the Accounts Payable staff
- Maintain Accounts Payable policies
- Review and post all Accounts Payable entries. Ensure timely and accurate processing of all transactions.
- Select vouchers for the weekly check run for approval by the Controller.
- Support audit activities related to Accounts Payable items.
- Ensure Accounts Payable vendor files are current
- Validate vendor statements and inquiries, investigate discrepancies.
- Prepare and file annual IRS 1099 forms
- Reconcile Corporate Credit Card statements
- Administrator for Expense Module in Costpoint
- Support Purchasing activities
- Other duties may apply
- Experience with Costpoint and Costpoint T&E
- Experience in the Gov Con industry with strong understanding of FAR part 31 and Cost Accounting Standards to ensure all entries are accurately recorded.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to think and work effectively under pressure
- Strong MS Office skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Strong problem-solving abilities, and ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Excellent follow-up skills