Director of Real Estate Servicing in Linthicum, MD. AMAZING
opportunity! For this direct hire/ full-time
position the ideal candidate must provide exceptional service while continuously maintaining alignment with the corporate strategy. The Director participates in process analysis, best practice identification, process design, and implementation planning. The Director will also assist in organizing team tasks, ensuring full participation, and maintaining team focus.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong investor reporting background
- Has or is currently managing a large portfolio size (98,000 loans outstanding)
- The current team consist of 38 members and the ideal candidate will have 4 direct reports
Our client is offering a base compensation in the range of $150,000 - $160,000 and performance incentives. The Director of Real Estate Servicing will report to the Senior Director of Operations and work in the Real Estate Servicing Department. This opportunity won’t last long. Apply Today!
- Act as a main point of contact for all internal and external vendors and servicing partners
- Ensure the client is in compliance with regulatory requirements including but not limited to RESPA, Homeowner’s Protections Act of 1998, SCRA, Fair Credit Legislation, and CFPB
- Ensure the client follows all Agency and Credit Union Partners requirements
- Analyze processes and workflows to enhance efficiencies, timeliness, and appropriate segregation of duties
- Ensure exceptional internal and external quality member service
- Oversee the investor reporting, accounting, and remittance functions across the organization
- Collaborate with internal partners including Loan Servicing, Default Management, and Secondary Marketing to ensure selling, reporting, reconciliation, and remittance requirements are met
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Operations, or Management preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience with direct exposure to all aspects of mortgage and home equity servicing for both conventional and government products
- Minimum 3-5 years supervisory experience directly related to mortgage servicing
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws related to servicing residential mortgage and home equity loans
- Direct experience in servicing and reporting of investor loans to including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Federal Home Loan Bank, FHA, and Ginnie Mae
- Experience with the mortgage life cycle including an understanding of the primary and secondary markets
- Strong workflow management skills with the ability to prioritize mandatory requirements and member service level agreements
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to coach and mentor staff
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Strong organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to multitask in other areas of unit
- Positive attitude and team-oriented
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of the Fiserv DNA platform is a plus
The ideal candidate should be onsite at the Linthicum, MD location given the size of the team and the scope of the role. The client is open to someone relocating for this role.
First round interviews will be with the Senior Director of Operations and then second round interviews will be with the CEO and COO. The interviews will be held via video conferencing.
Base compensation is in the range of $150,000 - $160,000. Potential bonus based on company and individual performance of 10% of base salary. Expectation should be set that a bonus is not guaranteed as mentioned before it is based on company and individual performance.
The client will provide a core foundational training and the rest will be coordinated through the Senior Director of Operations.