Our client a Virginia Business Best Places to Work for 2012-2020, along with recognition such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, Inc. 5000 #143, Washington Technology Fast 50 #11, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award is actively seeking a Business Analyst to join our team, support our nation’s government agencies, and make a difference! This position provides oversight to major IT programs for a large Federal Department.
Clearance Required: Secret Clearance
- Support Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) and Investment/Budget Management activities including Office of Management & Budget (OMB)
- Conduct portfolio analysis and assist in developing executive briefings.
- Serve as CPIC and project management subject matter expert (SME) to Program Management Offices (PMO).
- Facilitate communication with stakeholders regarding OMB and agency guidance and policy.
- Review OMB business case submissions and monthly data calls with bureaus and support IT acquisition processes.
- Review and provide feedback on IT budget submission planning
- 6+ years of relevant experience (e.g. Federal consulting) with a Bachelors's or Master's Degree. (experience can be substituted)
- 5+ years of Business Analyst with Finance and Budget experience.
- 4+ years of experience working closely with stakeholders, executives, and senior leadership.
- Candidates must have experience developing and interpreting IT investment management, and the desire to contribute to the growth of the team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Seasoned consulting skills, including the ability to exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise with MS Office Suite
- Must have an active Secret Clearance