Our Client, a leader in the Renewable Energy industry based in Washington DC is seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Accountant to join their team and help provide the financial infrastructure to support innovative renewable energy products. This role will perform day-to-day record keeping, assist with period close, support accounting reconciliations, help integrate and troubleshoot software/systems, and play an active role in process improvement. This position reports to the Accounting Manager. This position is Hybrid. Salary range $85-100k
, depending on experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- Collects reporting requirements and builds reports in the Company’s accounting system, Sage Intacct.
- Assists with analyses and reconciliations needed for month and year end accounting close
- Proposes areas of improvement in accounting processes and assists in the implementation and documentation of new procedures and controls
- Other accounting and finance duties as assigned
- Prepares and enters journal entries related to specific lines of business
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in an Accounting role
- Experience with Intacct or similar cloud-based accounting platforms
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Experience with Tableau or similar business intelligence platforms
- Project management experience
- Ability to operating in a hybrid remote / in office environment
- Professional designation such as CPA or CPA candidate preferred