Cordia's trusted client is seeking an energetic HR Generalist to join their fast-paced organization. The HR Generalist will report to the Director of Human Resources and the CEO, and will play a significant role in the company's daily operations, assisting with benefits administration, payroll, recruiting, performance reviews, reporting, and other administrative tasks.
Skills that will be put to use regularly:
- Support the Director of Human Resources with new hire-related activities, including preparation, collection, and organization of new hire documents, verifying I-9 documentation, processing benefits requests, ordering business cards, and collecting bios.
- Manage all data and processes in relations to new hires, terminations and employee changes in multiple systems for payroll, benefits, accounting, etc.
- Maintain people systems such as organizational charts, performance management system, employee engagement systems, ADP, etc.
- Manage the integrity of all databases to ensure 100% accuracy of all data, streamlined workflow and business processes and implementation of future modules.
- Answers routine questions from colleagues about employment procedure and policies, benefits, payroll and other HR-related topics.
- Assist with routine payroll and timekeeping reconciliation.
- Schedule meetings as requested by the director.
- Assist with Human Resources communications as needed.
- Performs other duties of a similar or related level and assists with special projects as necessary or assigned.
- Assist with the project management of specially assigned HR-related projects, programs, and initiatives.
- Assist with talent acquisition team as needed.
- Assist with ATS as needed.
- Highly collaborative and a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, and other related systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience in Human Resources in the government contracting space.
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now.