The need to attract the finest talent in the Technology industry continues to be one of our top initiatives. As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for finding, attracting, and hiring talent into our Sales and Corporate Functions
teams against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture fit. We are looking for an individual with a consultative instinct and a passion for recruiting who does not view Talent Acquisition as “transactional.”
- Partner with, consult with and advise hiring managers throughout the entire talent acquisition lifecycle.
- Lead the sourcing, qualifying, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Create unique ways to source candidates including internet sourcing, social networking, driving employee referrals, and cold-calling
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships throughout the client business groups and within HR
- Strive to provide each applicant with a highly positive candidate experience regardless of ultimate outcome
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting processes
- Build and maintain a healthy talent pipeline for various teams.
- Develop search strategies, and build target lists of top talent in the area
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills as well as the ability to engage and influence hiring managers and other business partners at all levels (Manager, Director and Officer).
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience of full life cycle corporate recruiting for a software company – sales, marketing or corporate recruiting experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Command exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have hands-on experience with various recruitment tools (i.e. SmartRecruiter, LinkedIn Recruiter, Workday etc.)
- Demonstrate a proven track record of identifying and closing exceptional candidates
- Attention to detail
- Use market knowledge and data to drive a hiring process
- Must have strong operational discipline and organizational skills.
- Innate sense of urgency and tenacity, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience sourcing and recruiting candidates for multiple skill sets and demonstrated ability to handle high recruiting volume.