Cordia Resources is a DC Metro based consulting, recruiting and search with offices in the Washington DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia. If you are seeking to partner with a locally owned recruiting organization who has relationships with top clients throughout the DC Metro, please apply today so we can explore current opportunities with the Cordia team.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits and unmatched Consultant Care for all our team members.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Billing Specialist with a Washington DC based contractor. If you are in the market for a new opportunity, please apply with an updated resume and we can discuss your job search and the opportunities we have available in more detail.
Senior Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process the financial invoices and documentation of government contracts as well as the monitoring and submission of all required program and financial reports
- Organize and maintain an active filing system for government and foundation contracts that are currently in effect
- Prepare complex billings for submissions to customers of various types of government contracts Time Materials, Firm-Fixed-Price, Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee
- Analyze unbilled receivables on a monthly basis
- Identifies billable costs vs non-billable costs and creates appropriate invoices
- Understand the basic contract document(s) as it relates to billing and revenue
- Assist Ad hoc responsibilities