Our client a leader in Maryland's cannabis industry is looking for a SharePoint Application M365 Developer to join their team. In this role you will adapt existing operational processes and procedures into digital applets, allowing for real-time status tracking, expedited standardization of process execution, and creation of reporting dashboards.
The developer will detail every aspect of the application from User Interface (UI) to data storage and standardization. You will also develop reporting capabilities using a combination of tools within the Microsoft Teams and SharePoint environments. These tools include, but are not limited to Microsoft Flow, Power Apps, Microsoft Graph API, HTML 5, CSS, and PowerBI.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop and support enterprise Microsoft solutions and integration components
- Develop technical design and architecture for integration solutions
- Work to develop new applications and/or maintain existing applications.
- Work with end-users during system design to determine functionality needs.
- Manage testing of applications to achieve targeted results.
- Plan development activities and monitors progress to completion
- Solve problems and makes business decisions to perform job duties.
- Weigh alternatives and determine the proper course of action. Communicate with users during program development to review progress and ensure that requirements have been met.
- Development prototype applications and solutions.
- Ability to architect Enterprise Solutions on MS Teams, SharePoint, and other Collaboration technologies
- Ability to extend MS Teams / SharePoint Architectures with other technologies
- Deep Experience on SharePoint online Office 365
- Experience in Microsoft Graph API, HTML 5, CSS
- Experience in developing and architecting enterprise-scale services or solutions
- Proficient expertise across a breadth of technology architectures
- Windows Apps/Mobile Development Technologies - Preferred
- Services/Middleware/EAI Technologies/Development - Preferred
- Web/Portal Technologies / Solutions / Development
- Cloud Technologies/ Solutions/ Development/MS Azure
- Database Technologies/Development, Modeling