Cordia Resources is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Lead
in Reston, VA
for a fast growth software firm.
We are looking for a self-starter who has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. (This is Remote for the majority with occasional in office for check runs).
- Supervise, mentor, and train the Accounts Payable staff
- Maintain Accounts Payable policies
- Review and post all Accounts Payable entries. Ensure timely and accurate processing of all transactions.
- Select vouchers for the weekly check run for approval by the Controller.
- Support audit activities related to Accounts Payable items.
- Ensure Accounts Payable vendor files are current
- Validate vendor statements and inquiries, investigate discrepancies.
- Prepare and file annual IRS 1099 forms
- Reconcile Corporate Credit Card statements
Jacob S. - Recruiting Specialist
- Bachelors/Associates Degree preferred
- Must have entrepreneurial presence, high level of urgency, good presentation skills and suitable interpersonal skills
- Must possess best practices and be able to thrive in a professional, vibrant professional services culture
- Must be willing to "roll-up-the-sleeves" and be accountable and reachable when needed