We are searching for a talented, motivated Full Stack Developer with strong experience working in the Azure environment. We are looking for an individual proficient in Cloud-native architecture to build and maintain scalable applications.
You will work with several cross-functional partners to design, upfit, and build elegant back-end and front-end solutions involving our website, Content Management System, AWS, AZURE applications, and learning delivery platforms. This role has a nearly unmatched ability to influence the direction of the organization. We're looking for someone with a perspective, and a person happy to work in a team that has fun while delivering with excellence.
Not Required, but Desired:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or no degree and 10+ years' work experience)
- 5+ years relevant professional software and web application development experience
- A digital portfolio and two website links to share
- A demonstration of web, mobile, or Cloud-native application
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving
- Strong knowledge of Python and one or more scripting languages (Java, Perl)
- Professional experience with Storyboard, Wagtail, or similar CMS
- Exceptional customer focus, ownership, drive to get things done, and ability to self-manage
- Experience with web technologies and techniques (HTML5, CSS, AJAX)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering software projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for full-stack software
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Azure Cosmos DB, PostgreSQL
- API Management, API Gateway. REST and SOAP Protocols
- Azure Machine Learning
- Azure Key Vault, Security Center, and Azure Policy
*This is a full-time position; work location is flexible.