Great opportunity for a direct hire, Senior Accountant position with a fast growing Fintech/SaaS company in Washington DC!
Integral position working closely with a fantastic Controller. Company will build staff underneath this strategic hire as company continues to grow!. Very
Competitive salary + Bonus + great benefits (Healthcare ~100% subsidized, 9% 401K Match) and fantastic culture. Flexible work schedule with remote/work from home options. Washington DC metro only candidates!
Company and Position overview
- Industry-Fintech SaaS company
- Reports into great Controller
- They have been on a 5 year growth trajectory with much more slated to be coming soon.
- Incredible benefits: 9% 401k contribution Some of the best medical plans out there.
- Amazing opportunity for someone to learn and grow-the plan is to hire under this person as they get promoted upwards.
Qualifications/ Preferred Experience:
- Manage all accounting procedures and processes - maintain financial reports, records and general ledgers
- Support implementation of new ERP system
- Re-evaluate and support documentation of accounting policies and research new technical accounting guidance
- Develop, implement and improve new accounting processes
- Ensure overall financial compliance and support audits
- Contribute to Finance initiatives and special projects
- Experience working for a Technology company (SaaS experience preferred)
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- Experience with UK subsidiaries a plus
- Experience accounting for compensation such as stock options, equity, long-term incentive plans, and bonus accruals a plus
- Big 4 experience a plus
- Clear oral and written communication skills