Vice President, FP&A
– Washington, DC
As a trusted partner to the CFO, COO, and the executive team, he/she will establish and execute the organization’s core reporting strategy while working closely with the CFO on process optimization.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Develop and lead overall financial reporting strategy.
- Develop and lead the annual budget process, including reviewing and analyzing, assigning and tracking department-specific requirements and timelines, and tracking actual performance against the budget.
- Own the midyear forecast process through a defined organization-wide process.
- Build financial models to enable senior leadership to make effective decisions about future revenue, expense projections, and business opportunities.
- Conduct presentations for the organization, leadership, and governance bodies.
- Establish KPIs that can be consistently implemented and reported across the organization, including fundraising and sales analytics.
- With the technology team, drive data governance and process transformation to establish one truth on reporting.
- Work with the IT and Finance departments to drive the next generation of supporting systems/enhancements.
- Support leadership with broader transformational initiatives.
Culture & Compensation:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Master’s level degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in professional services leading initiatives internally or for clients, preferably in a Big Four or strategy firm.
- Significant hands-on experience with process and business transformation through the lens of finance and operations.
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to think strategically and perform and execute as a thought leader.
- Program management and demonstrated experience driving cross-functional teams.
- Collaborative demeanor with the ability to influence and promote productive change.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skills.
- Experience with ERP implementations and planning software preferred.
- $175,000 - $185,000 base
- Discretionary (competitive) annual bonus plan
- Incredible, above-market benefits/health coverage
- Unbeatable 401k/saving programs
- Welcoming, collegiate and transparent culture
- Company moving to 2-3 days per week in-office by October 8th
- Inspirational CFO who welcomes ideas and change
- Metro-accessible, centrally located office in downtown Washington, DC