Cordia Resources is seeking a Senior Accountant
experience to join our rapidly growing, Washington DC consulting practice. Cordia Resources is a consulting search firm that specializes in Accounting and Finance, HR, IT, and Administrative Operations throughout the DC Metro area. With a portfolio of 300+ clients, Cordia Resources has deep local relationships with top clients throughout VA, DC, and MD.
Senior Accountant Qualifications:
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- 5+ years of general ledger experience
- Experience with federal compliant accounting software, i.e., Costpoint
- Knowledge of different types of contracts and Government compliances
- Support of month and year end close activity
- Degree in accounting or finance required, CPA preferred
We offer best-in-class Consultant Care, total confidentiality, access to exclusive job opportunities within our extensive local networks, and integrated solutions by a team of seasoned staffing experts.
Our expert recruiting and staffing solutions support business growth in the commercial and not-for-profit markets, government contracting, technology, professional services, hospitality, real estate and many other industries.
If you are seeking to partner with a fast growth locally owned recruiting organization, please apply today and grow with Cordia Resources!