Senior Procurement Specialist
Our client is a large, global $150m publicly traded technology company, currently on a strong growth track. They have a cloud-based delivery model that focuses on improving communication channels. It's a model that allows companies to add various communication features to their existing business applications.
Office in Vienna/Tysons but remote/hybrid flexibility exists.
To support a recent acquisition, this client is seeking a Senior Procurement Specialist, to join its Finance Team. This role will oversee the procurement function for the US entities of the company and report to the CFO.
- Support the sourcing and procurement processes for the Americas, primarily in the US and work with internal partners for international procurement
- Handle full cycle support for sourcing for IT – hardware, software, data center operations
- Responsible for supplier management including but not limited to supplier evaluation, risk management, and working with legal to resolve vendor disputes
- Work closely with Finance to manage cost and budget; compile cost analyses to facilitate decision making process
- Review supplier contract terms and conditions, work with internal stakeholders and legal to mitigate the company exposure to risks
- Assist with the integration of acquisitions into NetSuite
- Review existing processes and work with all business areas to lead process improvement initiatives
Compensation & Culture:
- Minimum 5-7 years supporting IT and general corporate procurement
- Successful track record of bringing corporate savings
- Previous work experience in operating in a SOX compliant environment is a plus but not required
- International experience is a plus but not required
*Start-up culture. Tons of growth. Must be hands-on and flexible.
*Competitive pay + bonus: $85,000 - $100,000 + 10% target bonus
*Health Care Plan, 401k, Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary, AD&D), 20 days of vacation + sick & public holidays, Family Leave (Maternity & Paternity)
Training & Development