Cordia Resources is seeking Staff Accountants with Non-for-Profit experience to join our rapidly growing, Washington DC consulting practice. Cordia Resources is a consulting search firm that specializes in Accounting and Finance, HR, IT, and Administrative Operations throughout the DC/metro area. With a portfolio of 300+ clients, Cordia Resources has deep local relationships with top clients throughout VA, DC, and MD.
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Experience working in a NFP environment
- Data entry and reconciliation between multiple systems
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with the rest of the accounting team
- Perform AP/AR processes and procedures
- Support different elements of the month end close and reporting processes
- Other balance sheet reconciliation processes
- Ad hoc project support
We offer best-in-class Consultant Care, total confidentiality, access to exclusive job opportunities within our extensive local networks, and integrated solutions by a team of seasoned staffing experts.
Our expert recruiting and staffing solutions support business growth in the commercial and not-for-profit markets, government contracting, technology, professional services, hospitality, real estate and many other industries.
If you are seeking to partner with a fast growth locally owned recruiting organization, please apply today and grow with Cordia Resources!